Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Lost in the Shuffle

Ever feel like Life is just flying by? You wake up on morning a young mother then you look in the mirror only to see that it's been 24 year? WTH? I miss My sweet babies. Who are these young adult/teens that have replaced them? Where can i find a clock that turns back time? Please someone tell me.

WAIT! I think I found a way to relive some of that time. SCRAPPING! But then I get sad because I sucked at taking picture of the kids. You see a totally awesome page and think i could do that...oh but wait my adults will not let me take a picture of them. Hmmmm what is a Girl to do.

Oh I think I might just have to create a book for them with the pictures I have now. Okay everyone here is the Challenge of the Month. Create a Super layout using photo's of your child/childern hiding from the Camera.

WOOT WOOT they going to Love me someday ! I just know it!

No comments:

Where I Live....

Where I Live....
Only On My Road...

if the shoe fits Scrap it....

Followers