So much to show everyone....... I went shopping with my big Sister. HEEHEEE Wahooo the goodies.
1. Sewing machine (14.99 big lots) 2. ribbon (1.00 Big lots 3.Martha steward paper packs(michael's 3.99&2.99 -20%) 4.Cutter/Tabletop (19.99-40%) 5.stamps (12.99 -40%) 6.dancing around house to hide it all before hubby gets here. 7.WAhoo Success...all hidden
This is a RAK that I found on Diane's blog. The first 5 people to respond to this post will get something made by me! Could be a card, an altered object or something else altogether!Now for the
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make but I hope you will!
2. What I create will be made with you in mind, I will look to your blog to find out more about you! I'll take hints if you want to leave them. ; )
3. I will create your item as my schedule allows...in a timely manner but not tomorrow..lol..So only sign up if you are willing to wait a bit. : o)
4. There is a catch - you must offer this same blog candy on your blog! Let me know you're in, email me your address to JCCAMPBELL67@yahoo.com, then re-post this on your blog (you can change the wording) and offer something you make - your choice - to the first 5 people who respond to your post. Add my name to the #1 slot on your list - I am your first participant. When you create your giveaway, you will become the first participant on the lists for the people who participate with you. Got it? :-) 1. ~~Diane Davies ~~princessscrapgirl.blogspot.com/
Everyone is busy with Family this week,But what about people without family? Personally, I'm very lucky to be the baby of 10 siblings..(Scary thought there..Never thought I would say that!) So, I have a rather large extended family. But what about our elderly living in Nursing homes who have no one? So, I was thinking about putting together a Card swap for the Elderly.What a great Smile it would put on some of faces ~:) Just a thought about a way to share my love of a hobby with others who need a little pick me up.
Maybe I got up to early. I have two of my Great Nephews visiting me.Who are both boys(4) and rose at the crack of dawn after finally collasping from exhustion while telling wild stories to one another at 11:45 pm last night.I pray Nap time come quickly with a warm cozy bed for me too.
Shimmer Mist Sprays are one of the most sought after scrapbooking and cardmaking products on the market today. Supplies: Pearl-Ex Pigment Powder - color(s) of your choice (Jacquard) Pump Spray Bottle Non Aerosol Hairspray Small Spoon For this recipe, I will be using a 2-ounce pump spray bottle but you can use any size that you have handy. 1. Fill the spray bottle halfway with non-aerosol hairspray 2. Add about three small spoonfuls of Pearl-Ex Pigment powder to the bottle with hairspray 3. Shake well and have fun!
Shimmer spray #2 1 this is a green one I made that is more on the transparent side as you can see on the white paper... And those are the things I used. .. I used equal parts of water and alcohol, added some perfect pearls and about 20 drops of the tim holtz alcohol ink.. I got the sprayer bottle from walmart fo 50 cents.. 2 In this picture is the altering I did to the one in Pic 1.. I added about 3 drops of the lime green paint, and 3 of the other color.. I added some antique gold powder and some brilliant gold powder...and my green mist is now a pretty brownish gold as you can see on the paper... Play with what you have.. I'm sure the possibilties are endless.. Oh the only thing is you have to shake realy well...Good Luck, and show me what you come up with.. I don't have reinkers, but if I did they would be more colorful.. So if you have some let me know how they work out.. Acrylic paint seems to do the trick though.. as long as it's thinned out, it works.. I'll be playing tomorrow with more colors..LOL If you plan on using these on your LO, make sure that all the items you are using are acid free.. I know you really can't see the shimmer, but it's there Oh, there are several ways to make these, but I just want to be on the safe side and use what I have at home, and try to make them acid free.. My friend used clothes dye from walmart.. and hers are really colorful.. But I haven't tried that yet.. But I'm sure reinkers work just as well.. Good luck, and show me what you come up with..(Thank you Snazzymom ~Lisa)
Drawing will be held on May 6th~ :)My Baby boys 23rd Birthday~ :)
Making Memories ~Sabrina Line~47 word rub-ons~1 set of 4 Vintage Frames~150 brads~ 18 Designer buttons~6 Ribbon slides~40 gem stickers~13 rub-ons with gems~468 tiny alphas
Autumn Leaves ~Pretty Poppies~3 1yd ribbons~12 Epoxy Brads~6 French Clips~1 red ink pad~1 Green ink pad~40 sheets Mat Stack. :)
After a little smirk of laughter from a friend.I've decide to give away blogger candy to one of my lucky followers. So go check out my very simple blopspot...Become a follower get a chance to win some great blog candy. Make a post an you will get another chance to win the Blog Candy Now let the hunt for the blog candy begin.