Thursday, April 9, 2009

Just a thought????

Everyone is busy with Family this week,But what about people without family? Personally, I'm very lucky to be the baby of 10 siblings..(Scary thought there..Never thought I would say that!) So, I have a rather large extended family. But what about our elderly living in Nursing homes who have no one? So, I was thinking about putting together a Card swap for the Elderly.What a great Smile it would put on some of faces ~:) Just a thought about a way to share my love of a hobby with others who need a little pick me up.


Maybe I got up to early. I have two of my Great Nephews visiting me.Who are both boys(4) and rose at the crack of dawn after finally collasping from exhustion while telling wild stories to one another at 11:45 pm last night.I pray Nap time come quickly with a warm cozy bed for me too.

No comments:

Where I Live....

Where I Live....
Only On My Road...

if the shoe fits Scrap it....

Followers